APX V3 Vaporizer by Pulsar
1600 mAh battery capacity
4 inch (10.16 cm) dry herb vape
Haptic feedback & LED display
0.5 gram ceramic heating chamber
New heat-resistant mouthpiece
New "Cash" mode for high temps & big rips
New on-board metal stir tool
5 variable heat settings - 374°F - 446°F
1 year end user warranty
This dry herb portable vaporizer is super affordable, stylish, and very high quality for its price point. It allows you to vape your favorite dry herb on the go, with great flavor and large vapor clouds.Plus, its quality is guaranteed—the Pulsar APX has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Comes in Tons of Styles
Vape in style with the Pulsar APX—it comes in ten different colors and patterns, from plain black or silver to tie-dye, wood grain, and graffiti-inspired designs. It comes in solid blue or purple, too.
Take your dry herbs on the road with this 4-inch-long, pocket-sized portable vaporizer. Its compact size also allows it to fit comfortably and discreetly in the palm of your hand. Its button locking functions make it safe to put into a pocket or bag without worry.
Heats Up Rapidly
With a quick 40 second heat up time, the Pulsar APX is ready as soon as you are. It has 5 temperature settings (356F, 374F, 392F, 410F, and 428F). The true convection ceramic chamber is designed to heat your herb evenly. Please see our how to choose a vaporizer article if you still have concerns regarding this perfect starter vape.
How to Use the Pulsar APX
With its single-button design, the Pulsar APX is easy to use.
- First, make sure the vaporizer is charged. Use the included micro USB charging cable to charge your Pulsar APX. For the first charge, allow up to 3 hours. After the first time, it will charge fully in 1.5 hours or less. If the battery level display is green, it is 60-100% charged. If it is orange, it’s at 20-60%, and if the light glows red it’s at 0-20%. You will need to charge it when the light turns red or if it alternates red and green.
- Remove the mouthpiece and load your ground herb of choice loosely in the chamber. Then, put the mouthpiece back onto the body. The ceramic bowl will heat your herb evenly without combusting it.
- Click the button rapidly five times to turn it on. This vaporizer has 5 graduated temperature settings. Control the temperature by pressing the button for 3 seconds. The temperature light will begin to rotate through the 5 temperature settings. When it lights up next to your desired temp, release the button to set the temperature.
- You don’t even have to hold the button down as you take a hit, so it’s extremely easy to use. In addition, you are in full control of the size of your hit. Whether you prefer small puffs or large draws, you can do either one with the Pulsar APX. It’s equipped with a 5-minute auto shutoff timer, or you can turn it off by pressing the button 5 times.
- Once you’re done, you can clean the Pulsar APX by removing the mouthpiece, removing the material from the chamber, and using the included cleaning brush to sweep out any residue. Avoid using cleaning solutions or solvents.
- PAX 3 VaporizerSpecial Price $160.00 Regular Price $249.95
- AirVape Xs Vaporizer$199.95
- G Pen Elite VaporizerSpecial Price $109.95 Regular Price $149.95
- G Pro Series Vaporizer - G Pen Pro UpgradedSpecial Price $89.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Atmos Jump VaporizerSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $99.95